Friday, November 6, 2009

Dahh~

Pending for months, everyday, every minute and every second~ My mind fulfill with result grades A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+ and so on~ But the only thing i focus is just the F grade =.=" ~ like to think tooo much ? Opsss~ Just worried my bloody malaysian studies ~ Haiz, do hope so i manage to pass but not for distinction, lolx ! Because I know my own ability, I hate subjects that similar with my history ( memorise )~ Yet, I hate my MS's lecturer as well ! haha ! He is a troublesome old man, love to bring issues from small to big til the ears of head of department...

Well, kinda nervous that day before my result is out~ Funniest thing was my lecturer open the door and look at me give out a sigh =.=" At the moment, my brain full of disappointment just feel like fed up with my result~ Sir came out with a paper, I know that's my batch's result ! I'm the first one who stand in front of the notice board... Once the result is sticked, I took a ruler and refer~~~ ~~~~~ Surprisingly, I did not fail any subject yet I got 5A's, 2B+ and 1C for malaysian studies with a pointer of 3.48 (CGPA) ~ Should I say I'm too happy or relief?

With my broken english I still manage to get B+, that's good enough for me anyway ~ Quickly, I hold my phone and dial to my mom abt this good news... Of course, she was shocking abot my unexpected result~ Just really thankful to eveything I did so that I deserve to get this to make my mom feel proud of it ~ 1st semester is over, and now I'm facing the 2nd semester, challenging pathway is waiting for me, just have to promise myself and try my own best to maintain the pointer so that it won't waste my time due to repeat the previous semester~

No comments:

Post a Comment