Monday, September 14, 2009

Days Of Cookies

There's once in my life time~ Hang out with my college friends for ingredients.. Took all those useless items put in my trolley instead of my needs~ I love my friends, they're funny~ always telling me variety of jokes, making a lot of laughs~ 12/9/09 I went out with them.. I brought them to Time Square Cold Storage... Saw a lot of veges, Ingredients, Baking needs etc.. i took a trolley exactly look like an aunt... wahaha.. walk here and there.. turn here and there... and my friends laughing like a monkey~

It takes half an hour, I finish searching my ingredients.. One of my friend pull me to the non-halal section and asked me a question~~ " Will malay come in? " I totally blank out and sweat.... Everyone know the answer =.=... Of course i end up her question with dots ...... kakaka~ But I'm sorry to say it is too harsh to talk to my indian friends~ hehe~ But anyway, I really like to mix up with them~

It's quite late when i reach home.. Took a nice hot shower ( Rainy day ) ~ Lye on my bed cover with a thick and warm blanket~ Missing him so much.. Just feel like hug and kiss him.. Miss his body temp to warm me up T.T Argh~ tears dropping~ one drop by one drop... I really can't wait to meet him~ Hate myself so much that i needed him so much every night~

From the ex night we being together, I started to cry and miss him even I just lye on my bed~ silly huh ? Over flow the love on him ? Don't know~ Few days didn't online and accompany him, felt so guilty and depressed... This wife didn't do well her responsibility on her hubby.. Banging head to wall... So stupid!!

One depress and unhappy night passed... Started my next day ( 13/9/09 ) with a full of refresh mind~ Open my eyes from sweet date dream, hugging my bluster and smile.. I knew my hubby will always be right beside me =) I knew he woke up and sure smile beside me and observe a piggy wife =D~

Brushed my teeth happily, drink a cup of low fat milk and changed my clothes (I don't want to wear pajamas and bake my cookies ) Sharp 1130am my friends came... Saw my mom, thought she's my sister... Surprisingly, they call my mom sister!!! wahahaha~ Finished the intro, we had our small portion of breakfast and started our baking process..

Guess what~ We did 100++ of chocolate mocha cookies and corn flakes cookies~ What I like was flour on my face~ haha~ and they almost turn my kitchen around.. of course my mom will be the one who suffer ( She needs to clean up for me ) Thanks mama ~ muaksss Love you~ So much of hard work... It took 5 hours to finish those baking process...

To save our time, 2 of us making corn flakes cookies ( sounds great and tasty ) Actually is a combination of corn flakes, chocolates and butter only... Only important steps is to mix up everything and put in the freezer~ We are so tired after we finished everything~ Feel happy when we success our cookies with a nice color~ So, anyone want to try my cookies? =D Just let me know, I'm glad to lend a few pieces =)

I Love Cookies~ Same time I learn baking cookies is just for my dear =D

Because I'm going to be his future wife as well~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment