Saturday, September 12, 2009

Freeeeee ~~~~

Yahoo!!!! Finally I'm free from 1st semester~

So glad... Anyway goodbye my 1st sem and say hello to my 2nd sem~

Sharon, Welcome to MLT's specified subjects... Microbio, Immuno, C. Biochem and etc

But still I can't free from MQA subjects T.T ~ Moral will be the next~

Frankly, Can't wait to face those fresh challenges~

New practicals, new theories, new lecturers~

Do hope so my lecturer will be better than the first semester~

Same time, I'm so sorry to my lao gong~ I do not spend more time accompany him~

Most of the time with my friends, making my cookies and some hang out...

Really do miss him even though i'm outside...

I know he did the same thing~ But still i feel so guilty... didnt be a good lao po for him~

But i promise i will do~ =D muakssss to my lao gong~

Few more days wanna go genting~ My mom reserved a resort for me and my 2 friends~

Planning to stay there one night on 16 Sept... Can't wait for it....

Looking forward what will we do at midnight ~~

Shhh..... =D I'll tell you guys after I'm back yaa~

Today went out with my friends, buying my ingredients happily~

Is there anyone want to try my homemade cookies?

I'm not so sure it can success or a failure...

Nehhh... Try for everything... Exactly headache you know... Ingredients and methods will be my challenge...

Instead, I have to face my 40 years old Oven T.T!! Argh!!

Told my mom to buy me a new oven so that it would be easier for me...

Main thing is it won't transfer a nice look cookies to a charcoal =.=" Sweatzz~

So jealous with all my friends, they owned an oven T.T ~

Whatever, Just go on and try ( I tried before, it was lucky that the cookies can be eaten! )

Funny... But tomorrow will be the special and new method I need to learn...

Skills of Piping with nozzles, skills of making icing for the chocolate cookies topping~

I hope my friends and family will like it...

Wish me luck...

My phone out of credit today.. I mean whole day...

Kinda worry and miss my beloved... Finally I went back home earlier so that I can accompany him~

Muaksss.... once again~ sorry my lao gong~ muakssss~

102 days to go to meet each other~

I can't wait for that day~ muakssssss~ Love you... and lao po promise will spend more time with you ( even though through pcs and webcams )

I don't want to leave my lao gong lonely muaksssss~

Love Ya... muaksss~

No comments:

Post a Comment