Saturday, May 9, 2009

Days In My New Environment..... MAHSA College

Dear blog,

Such a long time i didn`t update my posts.. I`m sorry darling..

Kinda busy for few days, yet, happily to say I tried something different in college~

First day of my lesson, there`re many assignment pending for my class..
Sadly, my course schedule packed everyday !! T.T Some of the day until 6pm..
Just scan through the list of my subjects.... Sounds challenging for me...

Biochemistry, Biostastistics, Biology, Malaysian Studies, Chemistry, Medical Science....

To get know more about those subjects... I did copy one textbook for reference~

Poceed to the next, for the practical~

Our sir and mdm did told us about the practical...

Too much of rules for it, but it seems like professional.. kaka~ I love it..

With a pure white lab coat, leather shoes, glove, mask and spec~

Fuyohh~ Looks like a doctor.. wakakaka~

Few weeks later, the very first medical science practical........ Blood Grouping~

And I`m the first one who tested... haha... my friend will be my first " doctor "~



*+* Meet My New Friend, Ferlaine *+*

*+* Joslin , Sharon, Ferlaine inside the lab *+*

*+* Wrap with Alcohol cotton... Coldd~ *+*

*+* Applying force~ Kinda pain ~ *+*

No comments:

Post a Comment