Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What`s My Mood Status ?

Too stress on my studies? I do not have an idea on it... Honesty that`s damn stress my dears~ First semester I have to suffer for those " stranger ", I mean subjects that I did not learn before... I wonder what`s my mood status now... Feeling of depress, feeling of missing.... Are these punishment that I deserved after I did a lot of things?

Fully of relief just because my father upgrade my Microsoft to 2007... Nowadays I do not have any worries on my incoming assignments... Suddenly, I felt depressed... What`s........... What`s wrong with me... Do someone missed me? I knew my heart contains a weird taste... Not to say full taste... Guiding me to moody status and I do not have any concentration on my revisions for incoming mid semester exam (15/6 - 22/6)... For few days, I used to sit beside window yet enjoying shining stars... Even though I had a packed schedule for studies... Unrealisable, I did the same things since I started University life... Surprised?

This is the 7th week in the University... Used to get know all the locations of labs, classes, halls and more... I did very tired, need to exchange five to six buses per day for double journey... It almost takes 2 hours to reach the destination... Dears, If i don`t know how to tell you my problems... Blog is my first choice of expression... Sorry to say my english level still very weak... I do read newspaper for everyday.... no worries... relax just wanna "record" all my incidents and feelings here only...

" Happy Go Lucky ! Copyright By Sharon Low Sze Hean... "

No comments:

Post a Comment