Sunday, July 12, 2009

Something changed

Good morning Sunday, sadly, Today I'm not very well.. Facing my coming soon final exam~ *Stressed* Headache, fever, cough etc.. Mood changing and changing.. Sometimes better sometimes worse and even worst~ Nic, thanks for calling me yesterday, so glad that u concern about me.. Your words really cheer me... A mount of assignments waiting for me to finish within one week, yet, my exam is coming and i can't manage to finish revision my Biochemistry.wonder that i have enough time to manage my studies and him or not.. Well, I think i could and I hope I could~ Facing financial problem now, I need a laptop for assignments in my Uni, waiting for loan balance~~~ * Waiting *

Talk about him, I quarrel with him almost 1 week continuously.. I did blame myself always
can't accompany my bf, of course not for him only, even for the exs... Frankly, after my SPM examination, a bunch of regretful in my mind.. turning and turning.. Like what my friend said, you did not pay anything how you gonna get back, " No pain, no gain" That's what they told me~ Refresh those words that annoy me from last year, I tried to put more hardwork on my studies~ I just want to get my diploma certificate with full of distinction remark from MLT Department.. So glad that I did my recent presentation very well.. ( Next will be my Oral test ) Nowadays I tried to train myself in English~ Learning learning.. Listening shouldn't be a problem for me.. For writing, ya i think, vocab and grammar (=.=")~

I do hope my dear can understand my situation.. Possible be alone for a period in my studies.. My aims, my targets, I need time and hardwork to achieve and to gain my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment