Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Driver? Passanger?

Driving or sitting? This will be my last chance and I accept the fact! { my fate? T.T }

Sobzz.... Sadly, I can't attend my practical today T.T..

I can't meet my friends and hang out with them today T.T..

I missed my lecturer today T.T..

* Observing my watch * ditt.. dot... dit.. dot.... Tension man! Gonna take my exam soon..

Since last month I took my driving test, I failed~

So disappointed yet I still can't motivate myself very well to pass today..

Wondering I manage to pass or not T.T~

Brush my teeth ( bling bling~ shining man~ XD)

Went Clinic to take my MC ( Today I`m absent XD but doctor simply provide MC... kakaka)

Took my beloved breakfast ( milk + cereal ) yummy~ Wanna share with me? ( =P no way!)

Reading provided handout ( Biochemistry - Enzymes + Hormones) As revision? [Tough T.T]

Blurring in front of the pc and look after my games and MSN~ XD

(Facebook - Restaurant City, Pet Society, Barn Buddy and Happy Farm) lalalala~

Writing my blog? (erm..... of course or else how can you read my blog? =.=" Swttt~ )

Last but not least, WAITING A HANDSOME BROTHER FETCH ME (for driving test =.=")

Haizzzzz...... Wish me luck ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment