Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Schooling Is Not Easy

Day by day, finally it remains 3 more weeks to do my revision~

Previously, I could not think what's gonna be my final examination mark~

Full of nervous and tensions, sitting at the pc lab in my Uni...

Of course I saw a lot of couple here ( Indians )~

Hopefully my dear will be with me until the end of my studies..

Kinda moody today, didn't accompany my dear also.. Haiz.. I wish I could do that~

I hope I can be with him for few days to warm him up~

Count down my examination days, my lecturer giving me a lot of stress..

At last I have to manage it myself.. Crazy huh?

My relatives said I became thinner.. My answer was stressed and studies..

It's true also.. Few months ago, I started to skip my lunch.. Losing my appetite..

Do hope I can manage to take good care of myself~

Sore throat, ill, flu and etc.. Especially coughing for few weeks already.. Kinda worried myself..

Dear my friends, I'm happy that you all cheer me up..

I hope I really can do well in my final examination.. Hope I won't fail in my exam~

I don't want to retake my 1st sem.. ( The easiest semester for my MLT course!! )


T.T sob sob

1 comment: