Friday, July 31, 2009

MCs

Today was third day I fell ill.. It was torturing me since Wednesday evening..

Remember that participle day I went to Mid Valley accompany my friend to buy table fan..

While I'm on the way back, I felt dizzy.. And finally I faint.. Fell down accidentally..

But these incident I did not tell my friends and my family, I scared they worried..

So glad that one uncle help me up bring me for a seat and ask how am i..

When I reached my station, no cabs willing to fetch me home.. I think it might be a big jam..

Walked for 45 minutes, hold my suffer, hold my pain.......

I saw my house, I was glad to reach my house.. Lie on my bed, full of darkness in my eyes~

No feeling, no energy, feel like dying dying and dying... (No one in my house)

I can't stand the feeling anymore... Finally, I fell ill... Heavy flu, Coughing, fever and sore throat...

I want to tell my friend that I'm not feeling well.. Unfortunately, my friends busy.. Cant do anything..

First day of sick, torturing and suffering.. high fever gone and came back...

I hate fever..

Thursday morning, I can't even stand or sit properly on bed.. My mom was worrying me..

She did not sleep well yesterday night.. She cares me for whole night.. Thanks to have her..

Thought that I can recover Thursday, who knows Friday I can't make it to class...

Headache came to find me... So sad that I have to do all of things to cure my ill..

Almost 10 litres of water I drank for each day now..

Frankly, I gonna vomit if I drink water again..

I wish I could maintain back my good health as usual..

Guys and girls, drink more water, don't eat oily food..

Do not fall sick, it is torturing your health..

No comments:

Post a Comment