Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sobxx

Such a bad day, my bubei had something wrong again since 2 weeks ago.. T.T

Sobz, bubei bubei.. Don't make me worry about you..

Without you, my life will be nothing..

Without you, my life will stuck..

Without you, my friend can't call me for assignments and homeworks...

Please don't leave me!!!! My beloved bubei.......... handphone~

Talk with someone whole day.. Wondering who =>

Chatting + Gaming + Blurring today...

Check out my friends profiles, they're pretty girls..

Same time i wondering why can't I just same as them to be a gorgeous girl..

No time to exercise, no free time to manage a proper meal.. Perhaps............. no comment..

Might be excuses.. Might be true..

Nowadays I try to slim down myself.. Have to motivate myself to do more exercise~

Of course I won't skip my breakfast ( One of my way)

Always food in small portion ( Ususally I will take medium )

Exercise ( I need time.. Only thing i do will be sit-up for every morning, go away fats!! )

Oh ya, forgot to mention.. So glad that I found my blackheads solution!!

Yahoo!!! My blackheads kit.. product from a korean agency company, ETUDE HOUSE~

*+* My Blackhead kit~ Recommend to cure stubborn blackheads!!! *+*
*+* Two Combination steps (One) Heating Scrub *+*
*+* (Two) Blackheads kit [ a box with blackhead removing serum & Smoothing Cream ] *+*
*+* Strongly recommend *+*


*+* Passport Stickers *+*


*+* My ETUDE HOUSE Passport *+*


Today is a hot day, Can't really do anything to cure the hot feeling..

Arranging my notes for those different subjects...

3 weeks, easily to get headache by just looking at the notes..

Worrying my studies, can't really absorb what am i reading also....

Homeworks and assignments increasing...

ZzZzZz~ So sleepy man.. I need coffee~~~~

Nite Guys and Girls~
The End of Today...

No comments:

Post a Comment