Thursday, July 16, 2009

To Head Off A Disaster

Should I say I pray to god everyday?

Should I say I pray my grandpa everday?

Should I say I'm lucky because I did well?

Should I say I'm blessed by my family members and friends support?

But I would say yes for all... I'm so glad to have them..

Because of them I did well in my driving test~

That's the fate shows I should be driver for my family and my friends~ It's my pleasure too =)

Because of them I did well in my oral test today~

Surprisingly, I spoke fluently in front all my classmates =)

Because of them I did my assignment without any mistake~

And these, makes the lecturer smile often... Should be nice right? =)

Anyway my final is coming~ Very soon my first semester going to over ~

Frankly, I'm not willing to leave my first semester~ The easiest and full of joy~

I do really hope that the coming semester will be fine~

Still, I can maintain my relaxing and joyful life~

I love you to all my supportive friends.. Especially for someone that do not want to show their motivation in front of me~

Last but not least, 2 words to my family members, thank you is a must!!! I love you !

Anyway thanks for everything!

(^o^)(")

No comments:

Post a Comment