Thursday, February 5, 2009

Looking Forward

Dring..... Dring...... Dring..... My phone is ringing... Opening my phone with a blur face, my darling was calling me~ Slept for 6 hours, felt kinda headache... Arghh.. paining.. Can`t really stand the feeling~ I brushed my teeth and washed my face slowly with eyes closing, ( Coon huh? ) walking along my house corridor to living hall, saw my mother sitting in front of my PC checking her mail box... Suddenly she told me to change my clothes, today she planning to register for me driving lesson... That`s terrible day, I need to face bored 5 hours for listening course, everything they decided for me, feeling like i`m puppet always controlled by my family... Think happily, I wish I could pass my driving exams easily.. At the same time also can stop my family comment on me....... So tired, so tired.... Hopefully my bored day will end up soon.. I can be free as well... My mother and brother said all about those things happily.. But actually they don`t know my own feeling, even though my brother studying psychology, he knows me but not deeply.. Same as my mother, she don`t know what am i thinking at all.. every time i make a decision will get rejection from them... To think more unhappiness, I closed myself inside my bedroom, cover with my comforter blanket, crying.. crying.. I don`t dare to tell anyone, I don`t dare to share with my family.. They even tease me in front of me... Never mind.. I just wish I can make myself feeling stable all the time... Nowadays, I`m really looking forward for my SPM result.. Really hopefully I can get my grades even more than my expectation... My dears, I`m so sad.. I live in sorrow life... Will I finish my life like this? God knows

No comments:

Post a Comment