Thursday, February 5, 2009

My New Life Started In 2009

First day of 2009, I`m happy... Non-stop wondering where i get those feelings? Hm... The first day of this year, I felt lonely~ Felt something gone from me, kinda sad, kinda depress~ I`m always controlling my unhappy feelings~ Never mind, I can`t express my feelings by telling to someone even my beloved.. The only thing to do is expressing by blog... Lots of my friends joining blog and i... just follow their steps... So many years in secondary school, it is not easy to pass through those stages... For me, it makes me get know everything that I`m going to face in future~

Move in to 2009, I felt all my memories came out in my mind~ The good and bad impression and memories with my friends and teachers will not disappear in my whole life... I`m very appreciate what they brought me within 5 years... We quarrel, hate, share, joy and fun for years... We share warm between us... Instead, we face problem together plus solve problem together... I know a group of friends from prefectorial board... I changed.. Be lame, love jokes, be optimistic and the most important, smile to face anything~ I believe smile can cure everything~

About my 2008, form 5 life... Hahaha~ That`s funny year for me... The tension when facing SPM that year, I love complaining my stress to my beloved, to my friends, to my besties and the hottest was my family... Ah ha.. Isn`t I mention I love smile to face everything? It became my weakness too... Sometimes I won`t show my sadness to everyone... First fact, My attitude, stubborn and selfish... The only time that showing my real faces when I`m facing mirror, I will blame the only enemy, myself~ I believe "someone and the only one" read my blog, he`s this only one who know my attitude... I`m here to say sorry to him... That i hurted him hardly~ Remember everything that I did with a purpose behind~

Second fact, my bad communication skills, not good in expressing... These makes me crazy indeed... Yet, this problem won`t be my next blocking... I`m planning to take an extra class for improve my languages skills... Hopefully that`s improvement in my life... Day by day, I`m worried, I can`t relax for each day... Thinking of my result and the grades.. bringing me towards the road of dying... Haiz, whatever........ I don`t care too much, that can`t help me to get my result happily...

Lastly, about my new journey of love life, I hope my beloved will try to understand my situation, high expectation from my family... Now, I`m still seeking ways to further studies and also try to achieve my aims to be famous pharmacist in industrial... I told my dear about my future, about my dreams... Surprisingly, he told me, I became mature and changed a lot compare to the years before... With full of happiness feelings, I just said " Thank you, that`s beginning of real me"... Bring those sentences that chilled me lot, I started my first post of this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment