Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Dream

From the year of 2006, I always dreaming to become a/an chemist or architecture~ Time pass quickly, until the year of 2008, I had decided to study pharmacy and change my dream to pharmacist... Hmm chemist and pharmacist almost the same career for sure there`s some differences in between both.. First year of form 4, I was in sub- science stream yet to study chemistry, physics and engineering drawing.. The very first thing in my mind was achieve a good result to further my studies.. Absolutely hard to continue the road of pharmacist, the interest of study chemistry and other science subjects helps me to gain knowledge.. I would like to thank a person that guide me for 2 years in chemistry subject, she taught me patiently, Puan Low Tze Joo... She`s the prettiest teacher in my school, not only from her appearance but also from her attitude to her beloved students~ First day I went to her class, she`s fierce and strict.. Maybe I`m prefect, she expect higher achievement compare to other students.. She told me, I`m holding school high responsibility, and I should be role model in class as well.. Beginning of class, I felt bored and meaningless to study chemistry.. My teacher love to put me on first.. Argghhhh.. That`s my bad dream and best dream started.. Almost one year completely she taught me, from hate to love, I deeply admire and proud of her.. Follow her teaching, follow her lesson, I can truly accept her strict.. In fact, she always mentioned that`s for your own good..... owhhhhhhh~

One year ended very fast, my classmates and me praying, praying, praying~~~ Purpose? Just want Puan Low to continue teaching us... Full of cheers, she does teach us for the second year... With full of happiness, we felt glad to become her students again.. Still remember that my form 4 1st exam, I failed my chemistry.. I didn`t wonder and bother about that.. All scenes came out of sudden, and finally I passed the subject and with the grade of 3B in the second year 1st exam.. She`s proud.. For me, she`s the one who helps me a lot to love the subject.. Getting nearer to the final exam, SPM, I study my best, I make myself to be the person who let Puan Low feel very proud.. Study hard for everyday, finally get grade A2 in the trial final exam.. Her praises increase, she continue advise me to keep my good job until I finish my final exam and so to further my career studies.. 20th of November, That`s the day I`m facing my chemistry paper.. I did my revision for pass few days, bringing confidence to the examiner hall with all my knowledge and skills from her.. Finally I did it well, finished the exam with full of proud.. She hold my shoulder with those words " You did the best! ".. I knew she was looking me at the opposite office from the begin till the end of exam.. For lastly, I`m proud of myself because I did well..

No teacher No dreams.. That`s what I can tell everyone of my friends.. The only support from her, Puan Low ( My beloved chemistry teacher ) and my family in studies pushing me slowly towards my target.. That`s the time my dream come true in my life, yet, without her guidance, I wasn`t know the importance of dream..Thanks for so supportive to me and it works, my teacher..

No comments:

Post a Comment