Thursday, February 5, 2009

- Work Was Tiring But Memorable -

Guess what.. she`s the one who appear in my life of work~ First day that i met her was a memorable day... It`s easy for everyone to understand, from know to close.. As a mother, she was caring, lovely, friendly and kind.. That`s why i love to mix up with others no matter what`s the person race or trust... From first day we know each other, we seldom talk to each other, instead I`m scared of her because she`s strict to her co-workers... Try to guess how old are she, for sure everyone won`t believe she`s my one of the classmate`s mother... Looks Young huh? At the same time, many customers thought she`s my sister too.. haha.. Unbelievable huh?



Work as a permanent promoter for 4 years and 2009 was fifth year for her, she helps a lot and taught me everything... Not only teaching me, she was a hardworking women that I admired... I`m admitted to join her brand, Hazard... The first day and first sentences that she told me was " greetings my lovely girl, ready for a target races between brands? " I`m shocked and blurred, " Awesome! That`s challenging! " I replied confidently... She taught me all the communication skills, solving skills and location of stocks... She`s tidy and clean... Luckily, I had completed my cleaning for her and so I could catch up her steps... She trusted me, and hopefully we can reach our company target there was RM48,000 for only January..



Once she told me, my brain appeared lots of tension yet shocked with a big surprising eyes " WHAT???!!!!! " screaming softly in front of her... she`s trying to cheer me up " Do your best to achieve the aims! Only hardworking and smart communicate may help us! " I`m glad that she`s optimistic as what I did to myself.. That`s cheering... 10:30 morning on weekends, there was crowded, me and Annie only hope there`s lot of customers coming to check out our products... Generally, customers will only go for those famous brand to purchase their product for preparation of Chinese new year...



Out of our expectation, customers was fully occupied our brand counter... As what we said, we will do our best to achieve aims... We served them friendly, with a warm smile.. That`s true! Served with a smile helps a lot... Day by day, our target are getting closer... Usually break only limited 1 hour for each employee.. The inspiration of fighting target reduce our break... We willing to give more time to fight for large amount target... Annie told me, the last day of my work was 25 January, that`s the Chinese new year eve... Without thinking of that day, I had tried to help her as she concern about me and my family a lot...



The most memorable moment was me and my brand manager`s conversation... He`s a strict friendly, understanding, fair and lovely guy... He`s nearly 50 years instead he`s maintaining a good looking... The first day i met him was the first week of January~ For sure i didn`t know who`s he,his personality and also the way he treats workers~ At the time he was observing my counter, i thought he was a customers that just simply look around here... At the same time, a group of aunties was surrounded my counter, choosing shirts and slacks to their husband... That`s lucky day for me, I was Hokkien, and it helps me in that situation... I was trying to asking what they looking for and those sizes~ For hours i served them with only one warm smile face, the customers bought 3 shirts and 2 slacks from my counter... With happily, my promoter offered to give them more and more free gift... " You`re nice and friendly, I love your services.. Thanks for being my assistant to guide me about choosing better products! Bye~ " I`m blushed... and Annie gave me a sweet smile said " Well done! "



The manager was walking around our counter for hours, non-stop looking at me~ Out of sudden, he called me... He asked me about myself... Be safety, I lie him about all myself and except names.. Once i saw his tag, I`m surprised... The only time i realised he`s my manager... He look at me and smile nicely with warm sentences " No scares~ I`m Chris Loo, the manager for Hazard. From just now i`m observing how you serve customers~ Pretty good.. You done it well~ " I smiled and said " Thank you, That`s my responsibility " ... With all those praises, I became more confident for each day...

One and half week gone,I learnt how to sew slacks and cotton pants... That`s my pleasure to help customers sew... That`s tired after I finish my work at 10pm or sometimes might 11pm... Feeling great when I saw the increasing of sale for each day until the eve of Chinese new year... Finally, My last day came... The day before, I can`t sleep well... Feeling hard to leave Annie alone to fight and we shared our things together... I get know a lot of friends.. I love to share some sweets or candy with them just wanted to bring my happiness to them also...





Early morning of chinese new year eve, I received a big hamper from Annie.. It was touched and lovely, she said all promoters nearby share and they bought for me... I almost cried and receiver should not me and so for Annie from me~ Besides that, she gave me angpau... Oh god! She gave an excuse " New Year angpau shouldn`t reject and the only thing can do is accept.." Without any words, I hugged her and said thank you.. To remind me of everyone that appeared in my working life, their everything will be remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment